Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Record of the Day

I've decided to write about each of the records I've released through Gearhead. I'm frequently asked what my favorite record is, and honestly, I can't really answer that. I wouldn't have put the record out if I didn't love it.

That being said, I can provide a little background as to why I chose a particular record or band to work with. I'm going to start writing short reviews about various records in the Gearhead catalog and why I like the record so much, plus I'll include any background stuff, like how the band came to the attention of Gearhead. This will be called "Record of the Day" and for each record I write about, that record will be on sale for a short time through both the website (http://www.gearheadrecords.com) and the ebay store (http://www.stores.ebay.com/gearhead-records).

The updates will be posted online through the blog, twitter, facebook etc. This will be fun! And if nothing else, at least it will be some insight into how Gearhead works!

No comments: